- Google Search
- GDN – Google Display Network
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- TikTok Ads
- Enhancing the brand awareness
- Drive traffic to the Restaurant
- Increase the number of daily orders for delivery
- Increase the brand’s digital presence
- Build a strong digital community
- Elevate the brand endorsement
- Restaurant located in Thailand
- Campaigns had to resonate with Thai-speaking and English speaking
- Tough competition around the restaurant location
- Narrow geo-targeting around certain locations to reach the most relevant audience
- Leveraged the brand’s authentic taste in campaign messaging
- Location keywords targeting people actively looking for restaurants at the store locations
Local Reach for the Bangkok branch
Local Reach for the newly opened Phuket branch
increase in Facebook page likes
413 Store visits (Estimated)
In the F&B business for over a decade, one of the few truly authentic vegetarian cuisines in the UAE. and the leader of authentic vegetarian food in Dubai. Ranked #1 on google and #4 on Trip Advisor – it offers a great dining experience and a dynamic online booking platform
- High competition.
- Targeting English and Thai.
– Adjusting the UX on the website to make it visually appealing and self-explanatory.
– Improving GMB by listing the entire menu in both languages and adding regular content.
– Integrating reservation forms with GMB
– Driving a high volume of customer reviews and UGCs
– Building high-quality backlinks
Increase in Organic Traffic
increase in restaurant views on Google Maps
monthly discovery searches on Google
Keywords in the top 10
monthly organic search traffic
Increase in Domain Authority
Kings Group has been a big name in the F&B business for more than a decade. With flagship brands like Amristr UAE being popular for Indian Dining experiences, the client wanted to expand its customer base online. With its restaurants always full, the need to promote online ordering became the key focus of the management team. Driving more followers to social platforms for a stronger brand identity was another important goal of the brand.
Accelerate online orders, restaurant footfall and social media follower rise while also working on getting Amritsr UAE to be ranked by popular websites as a top Indian restaurant in Dubai.
As dishes were a delight we focused on food photography and added it to the content and Increased the human element in its social content, from the team, customers and suppliers.
Increased video content that increased engagement reviews, launched weekly contests and used the healthy sweet line as giveaways to encourage additional reviews and UGCs. Restaurant dine-in vouchers from games helped educate the target audiences about vegetarians being a healthy cuisine.
increase in followers
increase in organic social sale
increase in social discovery
increase in social search
increase in website traffic from social pages